St Andrew's Childrens Society

St. Andrew's Children's Society was established in 1922 by the Catholic Church in our Archdiocese.  Since then they have helped many thousands of children find loving adoptive and foster care families to care for them when they could not be raised by their families of birth. For further information visit: www.standrews-children.org.uk

© St Catherine’s, St John Vianney’s and St Gregory’s are parishes of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of St Andrews and Edinburgh, charity registered in Scotland - SC008540